The 13th Private Capital Symposium will be held on 30 June – 01 July 2022 at London Business School, bringing together influential industry experts and academic thought leaders for two days of inspiring, thought-provoking, open and lively debate.
We invite you to submit your private capital related academic papers for presentation on day two of the Symposium. The deadline for the submission of papers is Friday 29 April 2022.
The Private Capital Symposium will be hosted by the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital (IEPC) residing at LBS.
About the Institute
Entrepreneurship and finance have been at the heart of London Business School for the last 20 years. In 2021, we launched the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital (IEPC), born from a timely merger of the Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Centre for Private Equity. Both the Institute and Centre were already hugely significant, within London Business School and as parts of the wider business ecosystem. Together, we will aim to become an unparalleled centre for education, policy shaping and events covering all aspects of entrepreneurship, from idea generation to financing, and private markets investing. The IEPC will help create and finance the companies of the future and shape the people who will lead them.
Private Capital Symposium scientific committee
The scientific committee will comprise of:
• Luisa Alemany, Associate Professor of Management Practice at London Business School and Academic Director at the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital
• Gary Dushnitsky, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
• Victoria Ivashina, Lovett-Learned Chaired Professor of Finance and Head of the Finance Unit at Harvard Business School
• Josh Lerner, Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking at Harvard Business School
• Ramana Nanda, Professor of Entrepreneurial Finance at Imperial Business School
• Ilya A. Strebulaev, The David S. Lobel Professor of Private Equity & Finance, Founder & Director, Venture Capital Initiative, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
• Florin Vasvari, Professor of Accounting: Chair, Accounting Faculty; Academic Director at the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital
For more information about the Private Capital Symposium and previous papers please visit our website.